My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two More Earth Day Freebies!

Hope your Earth Day is going great! Here are 2 more Earth Day freebies:

***Looks like this one is already gone! Sorry!*** Go here to sign up for the "going green challenge" and you'll receive a FREE bottle cap magnet! I love magnets, and this one looks pretty sweet. (Thanks, Savvy Spending!)

Kellogg's is offering a FREE reusable tote bag with the purchase of any 2 Kellogg's cereals. Go here for the order form! (Thanks, Savings & Stewardship!)

Enjoy!

What About You: Having a fun Earth Day yet? Freebies should at least make you happy!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I signed up for the going green challenge but never saw anything about free magnets...did it end or did you know about it some other way?

April 22, 2010 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

It must have already ended! BUMMER! Thanks for letting me know.

April 22, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Sara said...

I'm totally pumped about the Kellogg's bags! Luckily I have lots of cereal stockpiled, so I can get Tony the Tiger and Tuscan bird! =)

April 22, 2010 at 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Cindy Samples said...

I am absolutely pumped about the Kellogg's bags! Luckily I have lots of cereal stockpiled, so I can get Tony the Tiger and Tuscan bird! It is really very amazing.

April 23, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home